I know for a fact that city are signing Peter Crouch

indecentKompany

I can't divulge my sources but all I can say is someone who is best friends with his missus Abi has been told that he is due to sign for city after the internationals.

indecentKompany said:
I can't divulge my sources but all I can say is someone who is best friends with his missus Abi has been told that he is due to sign for city after the internationals.

hope not,with all the funds available we can get better than him..

southstand117 said:
indecentKompany said:

hope not,with all the funds available we can get better than him..

Thats what I thought, no news on wages but I heard the fee is officially undisclosed but is going to be close to £13mil...

She's fit but if she told me it was a friday i'd check the calander before I believed her......fair play if you're right but just cant see it happening.

mark ( blue army ) said:
what is it will all these ITKs everyone and his fuckin dog knows something eveytime i come on here

Well as you aren't an ITK, maybe you should shut the fuck up.

Or prepare to apologise in about ten days.

Prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.