I know for a fact that city are signing Peter Crouch

Wow, some of the ITKs on here are full of shit? I would never have guessed!

*Raises eyes to the heavens*

crouch is never gonna signing for man city i will never never never let it happen in this life or the next. nough said

djelanomcfc said:
indecentKompany said:
djelanomcfc said:
When is Crouch arriving? Has he signed his contract yet?

Oh dear.......

He's a little slow on the uptake isn't he?

Come to write more abuse have we?

Can you answer my question, WHEN IS MR CROUCH SIGNING?

I doubt that my question will never be answered. Or do I already know the answer? Oh yeah I know it. We never tried to buy Crouch.

djelanomcfc said:
djelanomcfc said:
indecentKompany said:
djelanomcfc said:
When is Crouch arriving? Has he signed his contract yet?

Oh dear.......

He's a little slow on the uptake isn't he?

Come to write more abuse have we?

Can you answer my question, WHEN IS MR CROUCH SIGNING?

I doubt that my question will never be answered. Or do I already know the answer? Oh yeah I know it. We never tried to buy Crouch.

You are more of a quanitity over quality sort of a man aren't you?

City tried to get him and failed. If abusing me makes you feel better about the loss of a world class talent, then fine. I have broad shoulders.....

indecentKompany said:

City tried to get him and failed. If abusing me makes you feel better about the loss of a world class talent, then fine. I have broad shoulders.....

Who is this Quanitity you speak of? Will he sign? Is he any good?

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
indecentKompany said:
twanblue said:
i hpoe not he is a lanky piece of shit!!!!!

He may be very tall but he is a lovely man, too nice for city fans if this thread is an example of their brutish behaviour....

and the mask drops, surprise surprise ! so what are you a Rag ?

Nope. a Businessman. And the "their" refers to the individuals who were behaving abhorrently not their as in city fans. I know an old mucker who supports city and he's ok.

avoidconfusion said:
indecentKompany said:

Who is this Quanitity you speak of? Will he sign? Is he any good?

Tee hee. You nothiced a typo......

indecentKompany said:
CityPar said:
You ought to be for posting pedigree shite like this thread.

If you knew half of what went on during a transfer negotiation you would realise that there are a whole plethora of reasons why a transfer can fall through. If you honestly think we chose the demic RSC Over PC because we wanted to then you are off your rocker.....

Dr Sulaiman put a stop to it after Johnson decided to leave.

Here's my problem with your 'info'...

ADUG would know all about 'Dr' Sulaiman's pursuit of Portsmouth and would have 'agreed' to not buy Crouch(if indeed such a thing was an option!!), so it would hardly be at Sulaiman's interference! Not only that, I'm sure with the Doc's pursuit of high profile players (such as Messi and Tranny) standing in Crouch's way of joining a lesser team than City wouldn't be a problem...

Would it...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.