I know for a fact that city are signing Peter Crouch

hype said:
indecentKompany said:
Well as you aren't an ITK, maybe you should shut the fuck up.

Or prepare to apologise in about ten days.

Prick.

Crouch to spuds last night - couldn't help but remember this post when I saw the news. What a f*cking great ITK...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

indecentKompany said:
I can't divulge my sources but all I can say is someone who is best friends with his missus Abi has been told that he is due to sign for city after the internationals.
i can sense your ability to be out of touch with reality dude, abi as a source! A SENCERE QUESTION-ARE YOU MAD?

Oh dear, not sure whats worse the WUM or the fact that the thread got to 26 pages without being removed. Must have been before the mods infamous crack down.

What time is Crouch siging because I'm about to go down to the City store and get my new shirt. Im very excited and can't wait to get Crouch on the back. I think everyone is going to be shocked when he signs. Especially since he went to Tottenham even though Al Fahim apprently blocked his move out of the club.
Have you admitted this is bullshit after 1 month of lies or did Harry blow us out of the water?

A-Load-of-bollocks.jpg

indecentKompany said:
I can't divulge my sources but all I can say is someone who is best friends with his missus Abi has been told that he is due to sign for city after the internationals.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.