I like Nielsen!

lostgalaxy

He looked more like a commander!

Drive your team from the back!

Maybe it's a blessing that Shay's out for the last threee games.

If you look at teams it's the goalkeeper who drives his men foward!

Look at Vandersar he's very attacking minded!

Shay's good but in life-or-death battle maybe a different character is needed.

It's an overlooked fact: IT'S THE GOALKEEPER WHO EMBODIES THE TEAM MENTALITY.

Shay's a good shot stopper. Nothing else. It explains why ManC draws too many under Hughes and plays so defensively under Mancini.

He doesn't control his box. And so does ManC never control the field.

lostgalaxy said:

Shay's a good shot stopper. Nothing else. It explains why ManC draws too many under Hughes and plays so defensively under Mancini.

what rubbish, if you have ever seen shay play live then you would understand how much influence he has on the rest of the team and defence. he is a lot more than a shot stopper and its a big loss that he is injured for the rest of the season

Huge lost, but I think the team rallies around the situation. Everytime a player has an issue, the team does well and rallies. I think Nielsen will hold his own. That is a big boy back there, just hope he can move quickly!

heatonmoorblue said:
lostgalaxy said:

what rubbish, if you have ever seen shay play live then you would understand how much influence he has on the rest of the team and defence. he is a lot more than a shot stopper and its a big loss that he is injured for the rest of the season

Stupid you. Just sit there and moan over the loss. Yes the wins and points will earn themselves.

Did Shay ever launch a good attack? Did ManC ever score from his ball?

Just 15 minutes but if you watched the game again Nielsen's balls always found the target which was Ade.

lostgalaxy said:
heatonmoorblue said:

Stupid you. Just sit there and moan over the loss. Yes the wins and points will earn themselves.

Just 15 minutes but if you watched the game again Nielsen's balls always found the target which was Ade.

haha, what LOSS am i moaning about? city drew at arsenal, i'm not sure what result your team got.

did nielsen ever pull of a save like shays to get us a point? oh shit, i forgot the point of a keeper was to launch attacks and hit the target,

heatonmoorblue said:
lostgalaxy said:

haha, what LOSS am i moaning about? city drew at arsenal, i'm not sure what result your team got.

did nielsen ever pull of a save like shays to get us a point? oh shit, i forgot the point of a keeper was to launch attacks and hit the target,

So who said this heated moron? and its a BIG LOSS that he is injured for the rest of the season

And City can't go great with the sort of thinking like yours about what a goalkeeper should and can do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.