I love City but I also follow...

Newport County (just won promotion back into the Football League), they were my home town team. Saw them get through to the Quarter Finals of the European Cupwinners Cup after they won the Welsh Cup.

Prestatyn Town due to the fact i visit North Wales a few times each year for holidays or weekend breaks. As i don't have Sky Sports the Welsh football on S4C is pretty much the only live football i get to watch on TV at home!

They play in the second round of the Europa League qualifiers tomorrow at a Croatian team called Rijeka, hopefully they'll get a good result.

Scouse_Jimi said:
Jnr Kisby said:
York City. Moved to the area recently and decided to go along with a friend when City weren't playing. Great to be able to stand on a terrace!

Massive rip off for tickets though £17 for tier 3 football...no chance

Have to agree its expensive, but York is a struggling club with very little money so cant really blame them.

bury fc........was born there......and queen of the south, been palmerston park day before scot cup final few yrs ago, great atmosphere, but nowhere near as good as the one at citeh this yr as we regain the prem title !!! cmoooooooon !!!

RCD Mallorca. Nothing could ever come close to supporting City, but I'll watch every Mallorca game possible and follow the side through thick and thin.

Aalesund's Football Club.

My local team. Always watch their matches unless they crash with City's. Nice club with a team that has a lot of potential and ambition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.