I Love Craig Bellamy...

Good merging lol.

TBF, few thought he was as good as he is, given the media perception and not watching him every week.

He's a class player, no doubt, just seems to have had the injury sword of Damocles over his head, or hed've been a world beater. Shown good attitude since he's been here, knows he won't play every game, but gives 100% in those he does.

Good work.

I was of the opinion when he signed; "Okay, he's a twat. But he's our twat now, and I'll give him a chance." Absolutely delighted that he's repaid that faith in him. People are talking about playing him in away games , and Rob in the home games. Serious question here; how can he be dropped?

I love Craig Bellamy too.

Absolutely 100% on fire at the moment, hope he comes through the Wales games injury free (hope he doesn't play, actually!!)

Nothing else to say

Bellamy is absolutely pure class, I cant praise him high enough for all his work so far this season he's the first name on the team sheet every week now.

I am dead smug at the moment cos I made my 11 year old son put it on the back of his away shirt the day after he signed. He still wears it even though he's got the new kits. How good am I ;)

SWP could learn a thing or two from Bellers about how to play yourself into a game even if it doesn't work out well from the start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.