I LOVE David Silva!

AntMcfc correct yet again 6 months before everybody else catches on. Best #10 in the world.

So much ability but his desire is the thing I love. Never stops moving.

I reckon hes already covered more ground then Kinky did :-)

The guy plays the ball in every way imaginable. Lays it off, one-touches it, precision through-balls - and more. Plays with a smile as if he loves his job. Acknowledges the support nicely when subbed out.

Total, pure class. I still can't believe he's ours now...

mike o said:
So much ability but his desire is the thing I love. Never stops moving.

I reckon hes already covered more ground then Kinky did :-)

Funny you should make that comparison. Thought he moves a lot like kinky, he seems to drift across the surface. Brilliant

He has the potential to be one of the best players we have ever had at this club. Just like a younger version of Ali Bernarbia, absolute quality player, who we must keep hold of.

Just want to add to this topic.

Silva was awesome today, fuckin awesome, he has it all, dribbles, goes at the man, often beats him and that pass for the 3rd goal was immense.

Best player I've seen at city since Kinky... and hes far better than kinky was

He is just a brilliant football player...and just magic to watch. He also shows a great fighting spirit and today he was even trying to outjump people and win headers!!!!!.....gotta love him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.