I LOVE Manchester City.

Re: I LOVE Manchester City, I love them!!

qqc1p0.jpg

True love!

after two years of , when asked what team i supported, i had to reply, man citeh , but before they were good.
Being a fourteen year old life long citeh fan , livin in lundan is pretty dam hard , but i do see the bois atleast 10 times a season, im a season tiket holdder.
All the abbouse from my friends about how were shit and evry time i turn round and shout sum stupid fact like, its eight unbeaten i think you will find. Now i hope these days are over, because so my small 14 year old heart cant take so much emotion. As i cry into my laptop, i finally see why i support man city, not for the fun, not for the glory, and not for the drespair. For the love.

City till i die, :')

CTIDave said:
after two years of , when asked what team i supported, i had to reply, man citeh , but before they were good.
Being a fourteen year old life long citeh fan , livin in lundan is pretty dam hard
:')

Must be really hard for you young un being in lundan with all the other rags.

Rag alert.

CTIDave said:
Being a fourteen year old life long citeh fan , livin in lundan is pretty dam hard , but i do see the bois atleast 10 times a season, im a season tiket holdder.
All the abbouse from my friends about how were shit and evry time i turn round and shout sum stupid fact like, its eight unbeaten i think you will find. Now i hope these days are over, because so my small 14 year old heart cant take so much emotion. As i cry into my laptop, i finally see why i support man city, not for the fun, not for the glory, and not for the drespair. For the love.

City till i die, :')

CTID. Keep the faith.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.