I love Samir Nasri

so glad we got him instead of sneijder younger, premier league experience, cheaper and he has potential to be better. what a shout from mancini

mikeyboyowilde said:
so glad we got him instead of sneijder younger, premier league experience, cheaper and he has potential to be better. what a shout from mancini

he doesnt has "the potential".... he already IS better than sneijder.

Mancio said:
mikeyboyowilde said:

Not sure about that but he is a very good player. just have to agree to disagree :)

I've taken to him far quicker than I thought I would, something really likable about him and how he plays.

4 assists in 2 games.
1 assist in 30 games for Arsenal last season.

He must be loving having two clinical strikers playing with him. ;)

What a signing.

LoveCity said:
4 assists in 2 games.
1 assist in 30 games for Arsenal last season.

He must be loving having two clinical strikers playing with him. ;)

What a signing.

Couldn't agree more! His assist today was technically excellent. Running at that speed with a defender closing you down and then having the finese to play it straight into Aguero's path was sublime.

SuperYaya said:
I've taken to him far quicker than I thought I would, something really likable about him and how he plays.

^^^ This

I got a little jaded with the drawn out negotiations but his interviews and play on the pitch have really endeared him to me. He's up there with Silva and Sergio (my holy trinity/triumvirate)

mikeyboyowilde said:
Mancio said:
mikeyboyowilde said:

Not sure about that but he is a very good player. just have to agree to disagree :)
Mancio should know. He watches the Italian league judiciously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.