I Love the Taste of Salty Tears...

Fat Geordie is such a wanker it's untrue. Has he still not got over 1968 yet when several thousand City fans took over their pitch. A bitter geordie, didn't really expect it from them tbqh, thought it was reserved for the horrible scousers and extra bitter rags.
And having a go at city for getting 90-100 points each season, just lol, such a terrible thing. What an absolute cock

A man who’s just realised financial fair play is going to hinder newcastle’s progress

I give it 7-10 years before NUFC are in anywhere near race for the league at best

Everton are three times the size of Newcastle and have still discovered spending £640m in four years has amounted to the princely sum of fuck all.

It ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it.

That's what gets results.

I think this Geordie fat cnut is a tool, but to see him and the other Bitters crying was heartwarming.

Only a miniscule of what they say is true, but watching the slapped arses just satisfied my soul...

Some excellent free marketing you’re doing for him there mate - starting a thread purely to encourage other Blues to watch his drivel.

I’m sure both him and the sponsors who pay him to come out with this crap are absolutely delighted with all the free hits!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.