I love this guy..... "SUPERMAN"

ireland is superman ireland is superman ireland is superman ireland is superman ireland is superman ireland is superman ireland is superman ireland is superman ireland is superman ireland is superman ireland is superman ireland is superman

Re: I fuckin love this guy..... "SUPERMAN"

chrisnield mcfc said:
toddy111 said:
This should be the quote on "the fan's point of view" on the home page of mcfc.co.uk

Absolutely! Nice one Sam... it's there now ;-) <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a>

MCFC has listened to ME !!! :D - i've never felt so accepted in all my life !!! I love you City !!!!

I think MCFC should give me a job of picking out quotes and pay me £5,000,000 a week......
for obvious reasons this fee is non negotiable ....... hahahaha

sam221985 said:
loved that bit at the end with Robbie too, you can tell the two of them have a great relationship, and at times last season they seemed to have an almost telepathic understanding on the pitch.
The last part of the video is for all the people constantly telling everyone that Robinho wants to leave...

Re: Ireland video on OS

greenie said:
brilliant vid. robbie looks really happy, in spite of elano's departure

He knows he will get a better pass off superman lol

Anyways Ireland for captain.

Mantel said:
sam221985 said:
loved that bit at the end with Robbie too, you can tell the two of them have a great relationship, and at times last season they seemed to have an almost telepathic understanding on the pitch.
The last part of the video is for all the people constantly telling everyone that Robinho wants to leave...
yeh agreed looks very happy there and with the guy who kept his "best mate" out of the team, . . . . . . . .class recognises class!

Banned Tosspot said:
3829785725_54247fd2c4_o.jpg
Quality I love them both. Robbie doesn't half love those cameras haha, any1 see the open session training day video? Robbie couldn't keep away from the cameras... Quality!!!

CTID

city stew said:
ireland is superman ireland is superman ireland is superman ireland is superman ireland is superman ireland is superman ireland is superman ireland is superman ireland is superman ireland is superman ireland is superman ireland is superman

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.