I LOVE YOU CITY

SUPPORTED CITY ALL MY LIFE AND WILL CARRY ON DOING SO, WIN OR LOSE. CITY IS MY TEAM END OF

Absolutely gutted but it was just very unlucky for us and very lucky for them they got that with 17 seconds left. Chelsea win later and we're back to how things were before this weekend began, Chelsea above the rags and us above spurs, so come on Chelsea, do us a favour! I've been a Blue through worse times than this and no matter what happens I'll be a Blue.

It was certainly one of the most painful moments of the last 34 years and we've had many. But, in this dark moment, we must also not forget that for the first time in 34 years we are now on the threshold of real success. We are close now...that game could have gone either way...and with a few more top quality players in the summer we can really push on. We have waited such a long time for some success.....what is one more year...we can do that easy. Keep your chins up everybody....try and forget today and instead feel good about our future. I have almost forgotten today's result already although I must confess that I'm on my fifth large whisky which helps enormously.

Let the fucking rag bastards enjoy the dying embers of their reign, stop whinging because next season this City and this league really will be ours.

Come on City lets go again, seize that 4th spot and use it as a springboard to much bigger and better things.

WE LOVE YOU CITY WE DO
WE LOVE YOU CITY WE DO
WE LOVE YOU CITY WE DO
OOOOHHHHHHH CITY WE LOVE YOU

ctid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.