I met Robbie yesterday

BlueGeorge said:
bluejase said:
He's Been seen at total fitness in cheadle, he was challenging people to games of table tennis according to a mate of mine. Very nice guy he said.

Yeah i go total fitness in Wilmslow, Robbies always there and often plays table tennis with any of the younger lads, also seen Jo there. Its always full of footy players, Dean Ashtons there most weeks and Owens been a few times, seen Hatton there aswell. Its got one of the best rehab/physios so thats why you find alot of sportsmen there.

Get f-ucking Johnson up there....

bluesmith said:
maineroad68 said:
TROUSERS said:
I am a member of a gym in a City centre 5 star hotel and yesterday I was alone in the small changing room when Robinho walked in, got changed and I said hello, I am a big City fan and season ticket holder and he smiled and put his hand out and shook mine, then went into gym. When I left thru the gym there was only him in there (it's always deserted) and he was on a treadmill jogging and he turned his head , smiled and waved at me. Seemed like a nice guy, and made my bloody day! I shall be cheering him even more on Saturday now !

good on yer. unlike some cynical nasty people on here, i'm not going to challenge the validity of your story, call you a WUM/RAG or expect there to be some spell binding end to your story or some cutting edge. Just a simple story about how you met Robinho and you were made up- as anybody else on here that met him would be- what with it being a forum for City fans.

Took the words out of my mouth mate. I really dont know what planet some people are on.

This. Always enjoy hearing of random encounters - the more boring sometime the better as it shows that they are just normal people after all. Not every story has to have a sensationalist twist - that is only in The Sun/Mirror etc.

BlueGeorge said:
bluejase said:
He's Been seen at total fitness in cheadle, he was challenging people to games of table tennis according to a mate of mine. Very nice guy he said.

Yeah i go total fitness in Wilmslow, Robbies always there and often plays table tennis with any of the younger lads, also seen Jo there. Its always full of footy players, Dean Ashtons there most weeks and Owens been a few times, seen Hatton there aswell. Its got one of the best rehab/physios so thats why you find alot of sportsmen there.
Do they not have gyms in London?

If he's usuing a gym in a 5* hotel in manchester. Does he get the bus from his rented Barn Conversion in Mobberley, waves at his colleagues as he passing Carrington & the extensive gym facilities, then carries on a further 6 miles to a Centre Centre Gym, desperately trying to find his clipper card for his return journey?

The guy might like to get out and try different places and meet different people.

Im sure he's been to more places than Carrington, CoMS, his house, the airport & Pau Brasil!

Dubai Blue said:
BlueGeorge said:
bluejase said:

Do they not have gyms in London?
Joe Cole used to travel up and use TF in Cheadle too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.