I miss David Silva.

I don't think we'll ever be able to square the argument as to whether Dave or Sergio were better for us than the other. So grateful to have lived through this City era. We are all very lucky.
Soon, Foden will return. The new prince, and next King imho. All the more special for being one of our own. I'll be happy if I make it to the end of this decade so I can look back and compare them all.
Like many on here, I never thought I'd see anyone to rival Colin Bell.
I'm a lucky man indeed.

I don't think we'll ever be able to square the argument as to whether Dave or Sergio were better for us than the other. So grateful to have lived through this City era. We are all very lucky.
Soon, Foden will return. The new prince, and next King imho. All the more special for being one of our own. I'll be happy if I make it to the end of this decade so I can look back and compare them all.
Like many on here, I never thought I'd see anyone to rival Colin Bell.
I'm a lucky man indeed.
Bizarrely, I don’t miss aguero. Not in the same way I miss Silva.

Bizarrely, I don’t miss aguero. Not in the same way I miss Silva.
There was a point during the second half of a match v Arsenal a couple of seasons back...
David Silva received the ball and ran very casually in a large circle, hardly looking at the ball. Completely unchallenged, as though the game had stopped just for him.

I saw that as a true moment of greatness... He was the best player on the pitch, the best in the PL, and possibly, at that very moment, the best in the world.

I've seen better players than David Silva, but not many. At that very moment though, he was absolutely sublime. That's how I'll always remember him.

The perfect footballer, at the perfect club, at the perfect time.

Simply a magician with the ball,who dictated the tempo at which we played at,missed by the majority of fans I would say,unfortunately time moves on and so does the club,new heroes will emerge none more so than silva’s successor hopefully Phil foden ...

I looked at his statue on my way the the game last night. He was a fantastic player for us, how lucky we were to have witnessed Silva, Aguero and Kompany at their best.
We have become a club where players want to come. I've watched City for decades and the legions of players we were interested in but thumbed their noses at us - doesn't happen too often now, and those three are the trio who's best years were spent here.

In full on nostalgia mode.
Watched the Silva Sky tribute. Great.

On the Aguero 100 club one. Norwich away 2012. My personal life was very settled then. I miss it.

any blues link city to personal happy times?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.