I miss Hughes

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Careful for what you wish for people...

That is all.

witch-hunt.jpg

8 wins, 1 draw from 12 matches.

I wished for us to get back in the race for top 4 spot and still be in the cup.

That is all.

About Hughes (after 18 months), you said:

The difference is last year we wasn’t scoring enough to get points either, this year he has got the attacking/scoring spot on, so if he sorted that out, I have faith in him to now sort the defensive side out and find a way of stop leaking goals

But you won't extend the same courtesy to a manager after 2 months?

Damocles said:

That is all.

About Hughes (after 18 months), you said:

The difference is last year we wasn’t scoring enough to get points either, this year he has got the attacking/scoring spot on, so if he sorted that out, I have faith in him to now sort the defensive side out and find a way of stop leaking goals

But you won't extend the same courtesy to a manager after 2 months?
I will give Mancini time, I just think it was a stupid decision to get rid of him and I think we're going backwards. It's hard watching City nowadays, where before Mancini came I used to look forward to watching us. We should be seeing better from the squad we've got and the money we keep having to fork out to watch it underperform.

mcfcliam said:
Hate saying this as I was a staunch Hughes outer but I'm starting to feel we should have given him more time.

i agree

and other 200 million to spend

pardon

to waste

Hughes team is still here! Roberto wont get the chance to manage his City side until he's had at least the whole pre season bringing in whom he wants and selling the players not cutting it, people need to remember this.

mcfcliam said:
Hate saying this as I was a staunch Hughes outer but I'm starting to feel we should have given him more time.

I was a staunch Hughes inner and think you are talking shite!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.