I miss Hughes

But you won't extend the same courtesy to a manager after 2 months?

18 months of shit like that dished up today, Mancini wont last long, hes fucking clueless.

Bonol said:
But you won't extend the same courtesy to a manager after 2 months?

18 months of shit like that dished up today, Mancini wont last long, hes fucking clueless.

Clueless? Really?

Mancini delivered the Italian FA Cup in his first season at all three Serie A clubs he managed - Fiorentina, Lazio and Inter Milan, where he held on to it the next year for good measure.

moomba said:
8 wins, 1 draw from 12 matches.

I wished for us to get back in the race for top 4 spot and still be in the cup.

and 3 loss' ......one more than what cost a certain manager his job

yeah yeah...move on, i know.

Mancinis tactics are dull

".....hey, were 2-0 up against Bolton at home with 10 mins to go...i know, instead of giving a youngster a run out for experience or giving ireland 10 mins for fitness, lets put sylvinho on and ''shore' things up....yeaaaah my tactics rule!"-mancini

The number of losses had very little to do with Hughes keeping or losing his job.

The number of draws was the killer, and I'll take 8 wins and three losses over 11 draws any day of the week.

As for his tactics and willingness to play kids, all I'll say is that I doubt our kids are complaining too much.

moomba said:
The number of losses had very little to do with Hughes keeping or losing his job.

The number of draws was the killer, and I'll take 8 wins and three losses over 11 draws any day of the week.

As for his tactics and willingness to play kids, all I'll say is that I doubt our kids are complaining too much.

the draws were frustrating as hell i agree, but at least the games were entertaining....

not sure what you mean by the last part though, why wouldn't the kids complain about not getting a game? you would think the kids are itching to get some minutes?

moomba said:

But lets not forget that under Leslie's reign our football resembled a cross between Brazil's classic world cup side of the 70's and the Netherlands total football.

Bluebeer said:
the draws were frustrating as hell i agree, but at least the games were entertaining....

Some were, most weren't.

not sure what you mean by the last part though, why wouldn't the kids complain about not getting a game? you would think the kids are itching to get some minutes?

I'd say they all see themselves in with a much better chance of getting those minutes under Mancini than they had before.

If Hughes had remained in the job he would have lost all the league games and we'd now be out of the FA Cup having lost at Boro.

He'd have spent £100m on Upson, Bentley, Parker and Samba.

FACT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.