I miss Robinho

mammutly said:
I can wait to see how Robinho plays in this team.

The lad is a footballing genius and he will thrive amongst the quality players we have now. IMO, Robinho will become undroppable if he comes back fit and hungry.

Agree 100%. Can't wait to see his doubters eat their words. The lad is class.

m27 said:
SWP's in better form than Robinho, the c*nts fooking injured!!!! ;-) Are we agreed he never ever plays away from home for us again then? Well I'm glad that's sorted anyway.

never stated that, was just pointing out the home formation.

away from home depends on opposition.

bear in mind as well mate that Ireland is omitted from all these discussions, it's a great problem for Hughes to have when all are fit.

we are just going to have to beg to differ.

p.s. calling Robbie a c*nt ain't a good move, shows your biased....

;)

Rammy Blue said:
nah you're right, Tevez is shite - fuck it, bring back Big Phil.

Nice job twisting it, much easier to denounce the poster than actually argue the post, eh?

Before last night Tevez had shown very little bar aimless closing down, certainly nothing to suggest he was a £25 million striker. To be fair to him he played brilliantly last night, but I made my comments before last night.

PabZab said:
Rammy Blue said:
nah you're right, Tevez is shite - fuck it, bring back Big Phil.

Nice job twisting it, much easier to denounce the poster than actually argue the post, eh?

Before last night Tevez had shown very little bar aimless closing down, certainly nothing to suggest he was a £25 million striker. To be fair to him he played brilliantly last night, but I made my comments before last night.

had you never watched Tevez before his first few games for City?

i have watched the guy for years, ever since he burst on to the scene for Argentina at the World Cup in fact.

Hence i have been able to formulate an opinion that he is world class, therefore when he is unfit but being asked to play because of injuries and suspensions then i cut the guy some slack rather than slag him - unlike you.

Rammy Blue said:
PabZab said:

had you never watched Tevez before his first few games for City?

i have watched the guy for years, ever since he burst on to the scene for Argentina at the World Cup in fact.

Hence i have been able to formulate an opinion that he is world class, therefore when he is unfit but being asked to play because of injuries and suspensions then i cut the guy some slack rather than slag him - unlike you.

Bit of context, this was in a thread about who we should play Robbie or Bellers. It was purely on current form or Robbie would have won hands down, pre West Ham Tevez had much worse form than both of them if you ask me. I have nothing against the guy, I wanted him to prove me wrong and I'm happy he did.

Rammy Blue said:
m27 said:
SWP's in better form than Robinho, the c*nts fooking injured!!!! ;-) Are we agreed he never ever plays away from home for us again then? Well I'm glad that's sorted anyway.

never stated that, was just pointing out the home formation.

away from home depends on opposition.

bear in mind as well mate that Ireland is omitted from all these discussions, it's a great problem for Hughes to have when all are fit.

we are just going to have to beg to differ.

p.s. calling Robbie a c*nt ain't a good move, shows your biased....

;)

You're right, it's a great problem and if this is all we have to worry about I think we'll be ok.

Totally agree with you regarding Tevez. First time I saw him for Argentina I thought he'd be ideal for the Premiership. He'll be an absolute hero for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.