I need to get this Balo' question out there....

fbloke

When I first heard that City were in for Balotelli I admit that I had to check the lad out as I knew very little of him, but I was mightily impressed with what I saw and read.

Then he turned up and well, erm......... flashes of brilliance and buckets of other stuff.

But the question I need to ask is will Balo' still make it into the side if, for example, Dzeko is signed or Torres joins the Blues in January?

In fact will he even be guaranteed a place on the bench once we have stronger representation in the striking department?

I really do want to know what other people think as I am not at all sure that we will get enough out of the lad for him to be anywhere near considered first choice going forward.

who knows what goes through mario's head? it seems he is playing a part (panto villain), and the longer he is vilified for his sulkiness, the more questions are asked

even anelka looked like he was trying

for all his talent he isn't a team player and the only option for him is to buck up. no team likes to play with ten men, and he is a liability

i'm not a fan to be honest.

I am beginning to understand those that say he is a complete liability

He needs to, what I like to call, pull his socks up

Not a fan at all. Apart from Tevez we havent had much luck with buying good strikers. I'm sure Mancini is beginning to regret buying Ballotelli and is hoping Milan will come in for him before he becomes poison within the ranks. I hate the thought of getting the checkbook out again at wed get the checkbook out again but Id be happy with some one like Dzeko or Carroll as his replacement.

Yes, let's throw away THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD OF HIS AGE.

Balo would be in front of Dzeko and Torres for me, as neither have the ability to come in from the left in the same way.

citymad said:
Not a fan at all. Apart from Tevez we havent had much luck with buying good strikers. I'm sure Mancini is beginning to regret buying Ballotelli and is hoping Milan will come in for him before he becomes poison within the ranks. I hate the thought of getting the checkbook out again at wed get the checkbook out again but Id be happy with some one like Dzeko or Carroll as his replacement.

i'll give him some 'time' but im not impressed to say the least.

Damocles said:

Balo would be in front of Dzeko and Torres for me, as neither have the ability to come in from the left in the same way.

Damocles, I know you dont really believe that.

citymad said:
Damocles said:

Damocles, I know you dont really believe that.

The Under 21 Balon D'Or he just received says that it's true. And yes, there's currently no player in the world under the age of 21.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5CWTp0hxI0[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.