i Phone 11 Issue

Try:

1. taking sim out and back in again after a clean.

2. settings -> mobile data and checkout all those settings. Try changing the ‘network selection’ to manual and wait for it to find your network, then select.

Try:

1. taking sim out and back in again after a clean.

2. settings -> mobile data and checkout all those settings. Try changing the ‘network selection’ to manual and wait for it to find your network, then select.

You Sir are a star,no more to add,many thanks

A friend in the park had similar on his iPhone when he was trying to phone his wife, it took his potential son-in-law to tell him that he'd put her on block :)

And no, it wasn't on purpose according to him.

Nah that's not having it mate,gonna have to take in shop i think
Yeah, I think you will. If the only thing you did to get it working was the Network to 'Manual' then it's definetly something wrong in the 'phone' routing database.

How old's your SIM, I had an issue years ago, becuase I didn't replace the SIM with the new one they sent (it worked, why should I change it), and then by the time it finally stopped working, the new SIM had issues in the "databases", so it took a technical call to something like 3rd line support for them to hack around in the databases and work out a mismatch in the numbers. 1st line are to deal with the mundane, sadly you have to go through that (multiple times) to get onto someone technical, and then (like me) get lucky with someone who took the time rooting around multiple systems working out why 101 did not equal 101.

The only other thing I've got is a full backup, a full wipe and a restore.
Edit: or you could just try a Network reset: Settings -> General -> Reset -> reset network Settings.
IIRC this will lose any Wifi config's setup as well.

Yeah, I think you will. If the only thing you did to get it working was the Network to 'Manual' then it's definetly something wrong in the 'phone' routing database.

How old's your SIM, I had an issue years ago, becuase I didn't replace the SIM with the new one they sent (it worked, why should I change it), and then by the time it finally stopped working, the new SIM had issues in the "databases", so it took a technical call to something like 3rd line support for them to hack around in the databases and work out a mismatch in the numbers. 1st line are to deal with the mundane, sadly you have to go through that (multiple times) to get onto someone technical, and then (like me) get lucky with someone who took the time rooting around multiple systems working out why 101 did not equal 101.

The only other thing I've got is a full backup, a full wipe and a restore.
Edit: or you could just try a Network reset: Settings -> General -> Reset -> reset network Settings.
IIRC this will lose any Wifi config's setup as well.

We take it to shop mate,weird though as one of the exercises you said to try actually worked for a short while,but somert not quite right somewhere,thanks anyway mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.