I-phone

foley87 said:
im torn in two minds
the insurance is insanely dear and have heard all sortes of stories of them fucking up

I've had mine for 6 months and not one problem.

Insurnace is not expensive its covered under my contents policy of my house and yours will be through yours or your parents policy (presuming you still live at home) so not one extra penny spent on insurnace.

maxflicity said:
foley87 said:
im torn in two minds
the insurance is insanely dear and have heard all sortes of stories of them fucking up

Insurnace is not expensive its covered under my contents policy of my house and yours will be through yours or your parents policy (presuming you still live at home) so not one extra penny spent on insurnace.

I would just check your house insurance policy first. Some do and some dont insure items away from the home etc.

These days you pick and choose items on the policy and some can be ommitted to save on the premium.

maxflicity said:
foley87 said:
im torn in two minds

They have a year warranty and providing you dont throw the thing down the toilet they will replace it instantly.

My buttons shorted on the left hand side of the phone. I walked into the store and they swapped it for a new one there and then.

Citytillidie69 said:
maxflicity said:

I would just check your house insurance policy first. Some do and some dont insure items away from the home etc.

These days you pick and choose items on the policy and some can be ommitted to save on the premium.

Good advice mate, and thanx, but I do have coverage for stuff away from the house, as I had an old phone nicked from a works do which was at the Theatre of Shite and I made a claim and got a new phone.

foley87 said:
im torn in two minds
I've had my Iphone since early this year, I got the 3G and the insurance is only £10 a month, then i cracked the screen :| lol, claimed the insurance and got a 3GS as a replacement :D, im still only paying £10 a month insurance, isn't really that dear lol

I was waiting for the exclusivity with o2 to expire hoping for some competitive prices to be had, turns out not much difference in the end. The conspiracist in me thinks the 3 providers have got together on this one.

Now that other networks have got their hands on the i-phone O2 has got exclusivity with the Palm Pre which I believe is the dogs bollocks. Been told this by friends that are into their phones.

svennis pennis said:
The 3gs has a slightly better camera which can shoot video. Its also faster at loading your apps, safari, emails etc...

The new Iphone, I would imagine, will be out around July next year.
I was going to start a 'where's svennis?' thread. Not noticed you posting for a while mate.

ono said:
svennis pennis said:
The 3gs has a slightly better camera which can shoot video. Its also faster at loading your apps, safari, emails etc...

The new Iphone, I would imagine, will be out around July next year.
I was going to start a 'where's svennis?' thread. Not noticed you posting for a while mate.

Ah cheers mate, Im still lurking, just stupidly busy at the minute to be posting that often, which is probably a good thing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.