I pmd tolmie and others

Bombo, do you no aanything about Torres, you prob dont, BUT if you do, can you put sumat on thisthread about it, Cheer's mate, and evreything your saying Makes Sense i beleave you ! (:

marshall906 said:
Bombo, do you no aanything about Torres, you prob dont, BUT if you do, can you put sumat on thisthread about it, Cheer's mate, and evreything your saying Makes Sense i beleave you ! (:

alright mate sorry no nothing about torres but my mate only here's stuff through the other agents he knows dosent mean nothing is happening it's just that his info probably comes from agents who have nothing to do with any potential torres deals. Also it's not a case of believing me I'm just a messenger for my mates snippets of info I only post to keep fellow blues informed of what he tells me. If we supported Oldham, Rochdale, Blackpool or Preston I'd have absolute dynamite stories for you because that's the sort of level he operates at, very northern based players he represents. But as we support city his info comes from other people he knows in the game cheers

Blue Smarties said:
Not a red herring any more is it?
headache.gif
When are we signing Arshavin?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.