i pray newcastle go down

mcfc78

anyone else praying?? for what a lovely sight it will be to see 50,000 crying fat geordies on the terraces!! saying i canny beleeve it mon,,, guttid mon guttid.. that ashley destroooyed ooor toon mon!!! enjoy the championship toon army..

Have no feeling either way who goes down. Been there with City a few times so know what there going through and it aint pleasant so.

i dont give a toss, having suffered relegation many times as a blue, its a devistating feeling, wouldnt wish it upon any club (apart from the rags of course)

I quite like Newcastle. At times I suppose we have been able to laugh at them like others have laughed at us so many times.

In fact they remind me of City in many ways. I hope they stay up. Playing Newcastle has far more of a big game feel than playing shite like Hull and Boro.

Me too.

Shearer said something along the lines of 'This is the biggest game of my career'

No Alan it's the biggest game for the club in upteen years. Stop thinking about yourself.

Smoggies down as well (just hope that when I get within 2 miles of COMS that the weather stays nice). 8-1 ha ha. We'll never play you again.

Can't wait for them to go. Let's see how loyal their "amazing" support is next season when they're playing Peterborough and the likes. Probably back down to 15000 like it used to be when we used to play them in the old second division (and about 7000 of them were city fans)

I hope they stay up. Quite like them and have never got too upset with them. I also dont like Boro so its an easy choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.