i pray newcastle go down

i dont know for sure, something says have a laugh at them but their club reminds me of ours, so let them stay, plus as alan harper says its one of them games where you know the ground is full unlike someone like fulham, i mean when they come here obviously

The pain of relegation i would not wish on any fan and feel for those that drop today

The only ones this excludes of course is the rags that i would love to see again great day

just for the fun of it id love it if they win their game against villa today by scoring in the last couple of seconds and then find out that theyre going down anyway as hull and sunderland are winning (i.e. italy at euro 2004 when they scored in the last minute but found out sweden and denmark were drawing)!

mcfc78 said:
anyone else praying?? for what a lovely sight it will be to see 50,000 crying fat geordies on the terraces!! saying i canny beleeve it mon,,, guttid mon guttid.. that ashley destroooyed ooor toon mon!!! enjoy the championship toon army..

Tosser.

masterwig said:
I quite like Newcastle. At times I suppose we have been able to laugh at them like others have laughed at us so many times.

In fact they remind me of City in many ways. I hope they stay up. Playing Newcastle has far more of a big game feel than playing shite like Hull and Boro.

totally agree - I really enjoyed SJP this year, great atmosphere

Anyone elese noticed the paralells between SHHHEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR and Brooking when he managed Wet Spam.

Brooking had to beat Birmingham away to stay up.

I hope they go down. Shearer will be back between Hanson and Camp Lawro before 10:30 tonight.

They do do a glowing tribute to us and go down 2 seasons running.

I can see the old City in Newcastle. Know what they're going through. I won't be shedding any tears for Boro though.

Halfpenny said:
I can see the old City in Newcastle. Know what they're going through. I won't be shedding any tears for Boro though.

This ^^ anyone who's main chant is Yorkshire Yorkshire - should not be in the prem!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.