I predict a big win tonight...

bluemoonno1

Dont know why but I feel we are going to win by 3 or 4 goals tonight, shut moyes up and let sky and the prem league know we are getting fourth and staying there,

bring it on,,,,

you never know with city, the crowd will be up for it as there hasn't been a home game for a while.

you never know which city is going to show up.

bluemoonno1 said:
Dont know why but I feel we are going to win by 3 or 4 goals tonight, shut moyes up and let sky and the prem league know we are getting fourth and staying there,

bring it on,,,,

I hope you're right, i have a horrible feeling we're going to get beat tonight.

I think City will win every game but it doesnt happen. YET!!!!!!!
Hopefully soon it will, lets continue our unbeaten run tonight.

2-0 City win, Bellers 1st goal, SWP last goal.

I've been saying for sometime now that sooner or later someone's going to be on the receiving end of a bloody good thrashing, and if Fulham hadn't been given a dodgy penalty the other day I think it would have been them.

Sometime between now and the end of the season everything is going to suddenly click and we are going to absolutely batter the fuck out of someone. I'd very much like it to be Everton, but as long as we take all three points I really couldn't care less what tonights score is.

KentBlue said:
I've been saying for sometime now that sooner or later someone's going to be on the receiving end of a bloody good thrashing, and if Fulham hadn't been given a dodgy penalty the other day I think it would have been them.

Sometime between now and the end of the season everything is going to suddenly click and we are going to absolutely batter the fuck out of someone. I'd very much like it to be Everton, but as long as we take all three points I really couldn't care less what tonights score is.

This is what I feel, hopefully its soon mabe tonight or Wigan on Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.