I predict a big win tonight...

They will press us all over the pitch and send those diagonal balls into our box, looking for knock downs, like they did at their place. Hopefully, Bobby will set us up to counter this. As long as we don't have to wait to start playing if they were to go 1-0 up, I can see us knocking Gollum of his perch.

3-0 to City (Tevez, Johnson, Vinnie)

Hope your right, but Everton seem to a jinx on us. Not that confident, lets hope that your right and i'm wrong.

City 3 - 1 Everton

What City team turns up is down to Mancini. He has to get them fired up to face what is going to be a determined and in form Everton.
At Goodison, City's midfield were non existent for most of the game. I'm hoping that Vieira will make the difference.
Quick ball to Johnson and Bellamy, feeding Tevez and Santa Cruz.

I won't relax until the final whistle though. That Cahill often scores late.

unexpected item said:
They will press us all over the pitch and send those diagonal balls into our box, looking for knock downs, like they did at their place. Hopefully, Bobby will set us up to counter this. As long as we don't have to wait to start playing if they were to go 1-0 up, I can see us knocking Gollum of his perch.

3-0 to City (Tevez, Johnson, Vinnie)

That's my concern, with Toure and Garrido in there.

No Bridge,Lescott and Adebayor I think it will be a tough game. We had half a team missing at Woodison and look what happend their.

One of the toughest games of the season. We may just scrape through 2-1 or something like that but no way will we batter them. Those who say otherwise that in dreamland and don't know football. Everton are easily a top 6 side. Peinnar, Arteta, Felani (f he plays) will give us untold trouble tonight. A draw wouldn't be a disaster.

never gonna happen. i would settle for 2-1. we need to be at our best thats for true

citymad said:
One of the toughest games of the season. We may just scrape through 2-1 or something like that but no way will we batter them. Those who say otherwise that in dreamland and don't know football. Everton are easily a top 6 side. Peinnar, Arteta, Felani (f he plays) will give us untold trouble tonight. A draw wouldn't be a disaster.

I think Felani is still injured, which is a big plus because he was outstanding at Everton. We know Moyes is going to play 4,5,1 so we need to make sure we dominate posetion and keep the ball because when Everton get hold of the ball in midfield it will be difficult for us to get the ball back with their 5 man midfield. Hoping for an attacking display tonight, get the atmosphere going and I think a good 2-0 will definately satisfy me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.