I really love City

buckshot

I became a fan prior to the money coming in and rate watching City win as high as seeing any of the American teams I see win and even higher in most cases. When Geovanni scored the goal for the 1-0 win and seeing Benjani and Vassell score at the swamp for the 1-2 victory that pissed in their party are a couple thinks I'll never forget. I was so pumped for Nery Castillo and now I'm excited for Jovetic to get back and actually play and prove that he's one of Europe's best.

And It's only 7ish years later and here I am upset because we didn't draw the Scum. Beating them at the swamp and making them have to trudge to The Fortress to take a ceremonial ass-kicking that they know they'll be lucky not to be embarrassed in.

I won't be surprised if Sunderland to them in, they have no heart. They also have no balls, intelligent thoughts. And they seriously might want to field a weakened team to protect themselves from having to get embarrassed at Wembley.

Ban-jani said:
I hate City.

They've put me through some right shit.

It's the shit that makes yer luv 'em more! BTSport are just about to show Wigan v City. I wondered which one it was, googled it to find it was the 4-3 where Sibierski scored in the second minute and we ended up 4-1 down before we nicked a couple. Nobrat scored the last. With players like that yer have to show the love!

Wooooo, yeahhhh. Team Manchester!!

;-)

I sometimes wonder why I've put myself through 40 odd years of regular heartaches. What little hair I have left is now grey. Then again; although the lows were bloody gruesome, the recent highs haven't been too bad!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Ban-jani said:
I hate City.

They've put me through some right shit.

It's the shit that makes yer luv 'em more! BTSport are just about to show Wigan v City. I wondered which one it was, googled it to find it was the 4-3 where Sibierski scored in the second minute and we ended up 4-1 down before we nicked a couple. Nobrat scored the last. With players like that yer have to show the love!

remember that game now.

our lot left well before the end and found solace in the nearest boozer, which, IIRC was some form of silly american themed bar.awful place, but when your 4-1 down you just need BEER.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.