I really love City

The one thing about being a city fan that differs to anything else is that you feel every emotion under the sun, sometimes just in 90 mins. Not sure if it's just me but if we're winning say 4-0 I'm looking at the clock thinking "right only 25 mins left, surely we can't fuck it up now" even if the opposition hasn't had a shot on goal. Doesn't matter how good we get and how many trophys we win I don't think that will ever go for me.

mcfc2607 said:
The one thing about being a city fan that differs to anything else is that you feel every emotion under the sun, sometimes just in 90 mins. Not sure if it's just me but if we're winning say 4-0 I'm looking at the clock thinking "right only 25 mins left, surely we can't fuck it up now" even if the opposition hasn't had a shot on goal. Doesn't matter how good we get and how many trophys we win I don't think that will ever go for me.

This is very true, when Darren Fletcher pulled a goal back to make it 3-1 (in the 6-1 triumph) there was maybe only 6 or 7 minutes remaining yet I thought FFS don't fuck up now!!!! It's in our DNA!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.