I said he had 8 games to prove me wrong, I'm sorry but....

Project said:
The same Liverpool game where he played 442 - the much loved answer to all of our problems if you believe the "too negative" brigade.

Please.

You must have missed the Sunderland 5-0. There were signs before United that we were getting better. The Villa game. Ares etc. Even United away. But I think the main thing has been the exit from the EL, which was really draining our resources and time on the training ground.

But sometimes it takes moments like the semi to take a team to the next level as it brings everyone together. But everything has to be in place to take advantage of such a moment, and that's where Mancini deserves credit.

This. It's been a gradual process but the signs were there from day one that on a tactical level Mancini was light years ahead of Hughes. I noticed the biggest difference in our general play at the start of this season when we began to look much more comfortable in retaining possession and started to keep the ball more, obviously the benefits of a full pre-season but the good thing is we've kept on improving.

The pathetic WUMS who are trying to claim we've suddenly done a 180 in the past 4 weeks aren't even worth the time of day.

Berkovic_blue said:
Project said:
The same Liverpool game where he played 442 - the much loved answer to all of our problems if you believe the "too negative" brigade.

Please.

You must have missed the Sunderland 5-0. There were signs before United that we were getting better. The Villa game. Ares etc. Even United away. But I think the main thing has been the exit from the EL, which was really draining our resources and time on the training ground.

But sometimes it takes moments like the semi to take a team to the next level as it brings everyone together. But everything has to be in place to take advantage of such a moment, and that's where Mancini deserves credit.

This. It's been a gradual process but the signs were there from day one that on a tactical level Mancini was light years ahead of Hughes. I noticed the biggest difference in our general play at the start of this season when we began to look much more comfortable in retaining possession and started to keep the ball more, obviously the benefits of a full pre-season but the good thing is we've kept on improving.

The pathetic WUMS who are trying to claim we've suddenly done a 180 in the past 4 weeks aren't even worth the time of day.

this all day long, the team have come together coz rm has had more time with them on the training ground and theyve had more time getting used to the system - which is still the same, we're just doing it better - because of our manager

City Raider said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Project said:

Please.

this all day long, the team have come together coz rm has had more time with them on the training ground and theyve had more time getting used to the system - which is still the same, we're just doing it better - because of our manager

Of course all 3 of you are right. Just let the others have their moment, it's easier that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.