I see there's no talk of madrid ruining football

First post!!..rag bastard!!!

Nothing surprising really is it, £140 million on two players and not one bad word said.

Shall we keep the status quo going for ever, two or three clubs in all the top leagues wining everything, every year buying all the best players, getting all the best kids before the clubs that bring them up get anywhere near the best out of them getting shafted.

Sometimes I really wonder why I bother supporting a team that's not in the top bracket, what's the point? been a city fan for 33 years, yeah fucking 33 shitty years but I still love my club and now we finnaly have a chance to attract the best and actully have a realistic chance of breaking the monopoly but no we're ruining football what a fucking joke, I hope all these glory hunting hypocritical bastards burn in hell.

But it's days like these that make me happy, all the fuckwit scum fans saying, yeah it's a good thing yada yada yada, Real's feeder club hahahahah..

Just a shame I didn't double or quits my shiteds mates bet that Ronny was going after the champions league final, after the pussy couldn't stand up to Sir fucking baconface last year, the cnut.

We need to get on the blower to Real and see who their gonna sell, I'll take Snejder and Huunterlar (spellings) please. here's 30 million.

Back to the SSN and all the plastics tears lols

Think the point platini and co make about us ruining football is related to clubs income

Madrid get £200 million a year in tv money,hence they can afford this

Dont agree with platini's thinking on this but you can see why the media and co wont be accusing them of killing football

Kenney_The_Blue said:
nothing seems to have been mentioned about madrid spending 'stupid' amounts of money on 1 player, if it was us we would have been slaughtered by now.

The difference might be that they (the press) believe we’ve drugged our economy. That is, we didn’t accumulate the money we are spending by actually winning titles etc.

AlfieHÃ¥land said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
nothing seems to have been mentioned about madrid spending 'stupid' amounts of money on 1 player, if it was us we would have been slaughtered by now.

The difference might be that they (the press) believe we’ve drugged our economy. That is, we didn’t accumulate the money we are spending by actually winning titles etc.

The difference is that they're Real Madrid, so they're allowed to spend money that isn't even theirs.

Aren't there hospitals that need building in Spain?

I see that Hughes has also commented about this :

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_5374527,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 27,00.html</a>

lee-mcfc said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:

exactly! but oh no say it was like " city bid 50mill for eto'o" alll the papers would turn on us and everythin " CITY ARE RUINING FOOTBALL".... but with the rags its like "WELL DONE" ,,,"good move",,,"oh this is fabolous",,,"what a bargin" :@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!

it is well done to the rags. £80m is more than twice what he's worth.

Tw@tini and Sepp Fatter are only jealous because their pathetic excuses for their own league and the league they like to jizz all over are poor compared to the PL (even before the arabs turned up, and they cannot stand the fact that other leagues have fallen behind in terms of sponsirship and revenue and cannot simply compete versus premier league teams!
Someone should defo look into the financing behind the greaseball and kaka transfers as Real are almost a billion in debt and spunking £140-ish on two players reeks of dodgy dealings (unless you're the richest club on the planet of course!)
Pair of c#nts them two. won't be happy till the rags, the self-pitiers and the ruski's don't make the knock outs of the champions league!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.