I should be excited, but I'm not

alib said:
jonmcity said:
I have two great seats in level 1 east stand and am relocating to the north stand due to price for the kids. we should be able to relocate first freeing up seats for those that have to move out

want to swap?

I have 2 great seats in the North stand Level 1 , Row S (by an aisle)

Have PM'd you as to where my tickets are but i want to go into level two good luck

alib said:
Matty said:
I'm sure they mentioned increasing the size of the Family Stand/making more areas family orientated. Ok, so that doesn't specifically state that North Stand members would have to move, but I'd suggest there's the implication there. How would you increase the Family Stand if the seats surrounding/around it were already taken? Answer, you'd move the fans in those seats. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with you having to move, just that it's not exactly come totally out of the blue if you read between the lines.

you shouldn't have to read between the lines when it comes to something as important and fundamental as forcing 1000's of fans to move

Buy a junior season ticket for £100 and stay put,you must know a child to take?

Whatever's happening off the pitch let's put it to one side on Saturday.

We need to be the 12th Man. Make Villa and Spurs feel unwelcome. Welcome to Hell. Let them hear how much City want CL football.

At the end of the day let's forget this come Saturday PM for our own sake. We need to put in a performance just as much as we need our starting 11 to.

Come on City.

danmancity said:

We need to be the 12th Man. Make Villa and Spurs feel unwelcome. Welcome to Hell. Let them hear how much City want CL football.

At the end of the day let's forget this come Saturday PM for our own sake. We need to put in a performance just as much as we need our starting 11 to.

Come on City.

ffs .. I didnt realise we are playing Villa AND spuds on saturday...thank fook Tevez is fit..

samharris said:
danmancity said:

Come on City.

ffs .. I didnt realise we are playing Villa AND spuds on saturday...thank fook Tevez is fit..

Ok pointless response but you get my drift. Come on lads, up for this next week!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.