I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you believe this last season too because a similar tune is playing again.
We aren't playing well enough, we aren't consistent enough to win the league

No we won't.

arsenal never got out of 3rd gear, scored with 2 shots and let us in when they parked the bus.

Leicester, has form, balance, attacking threat and a strong defense.

We look lost.
Leicester doesn't have a strong defense.

still favorites to win the league for me !!! United,liverpool, chelsea have all crumbled and arsenal always lose form. Believe !
  • NO CHANCE that City will win the league with the poor performances against top 10 sides. Here is a Stat.
  • Man City have lost five games this season. The last team to lose five or more games before Christmas and still win the title were Everton in 1986-87.

• NO CHANCE that City will win the league with the poor performances against top 10 sides. Here is a Stat.
  • Man City have lost five games this season. The last team to lose five or more games before Christmas and still win the title were Everton in 1986-87.

Doesn't make good reading but this year might be an exception and assuming we can't do much worse than we have so far although that remains to be seen its still up for grabs.

Clearly though we need improvement in a lot of areas however and I have doubts on this squad under MP doing much to justify the tag of best squad in the premiership for the remainder of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.