I think I hate spurs as much as utd

they are a pack of cunts.

why do they always get iffy decisions against us?

Joey Barton getting elbowed off the ball in the build up to their goal in SP 1st game
Ireland red card last season
2 red cards at CoMS and the penalty today this season.

they are lucky,arrogant twats.i wish they would get relegated and never come back.

did i mention i dont like them?

Manure by a country mile (no pun intended to their travelling contingents),
but then Spurs are my second most hated.
Also annoyed today that Middlesbore didn't get relegated today, have to wait another week
for that.

With you all the way on that one mate!! i seriously CAN NOT repeat CAN NOT FUCKING STAND sPURS!!!!!!!!! as for stretford,they are to far ahead of us for me to be stressing about at the minute. (but yea hate them aswell). Harry Redknap wanker of the highest order.

I really hate tham and if United didnt exist then they would be my most hated team, for sure!

I'll be honest I never really had anything against spurs in the past, few of my best mates are spurs fans and I've always looked out for their results etc..

However, just got back from the game and what a totally detestable bunch of wankers they are. There fans are absolutely vile and have no sense of humour or imagination. To think we sent back some of our allocation and we still out sang them for 90 minutes

yes more, i hate them both but 81 cup final still pisses me off more than anything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.