I think I have a stalker

Ruthless said:
tueartsboots said:
cos you're weird and not in the 10,000 club

Why am I weird? n who rattled your cage? or have i offended one of your little mates
caught hook, line, sinker and copy of the angling times ! Stop biting my friend, off topic is full of jokers.
We mean nothing.
It's cyber so has no standing in the real life.
You've been biting too easily and therefore forumites have teased.
Off topic is piss take central, welcome and don't take the shit here too seriously mate

tueartsboots said:
Ruthless said:
Why am I weird? n who rattled your cage? or have i offended one of your little mates
caught hook, line, sinker and copy of the angling times ! Stop biting my friend, off topic is full of jokers.
We mean nothing.
It's cyber so has no standing in the real life.
You've been biting too easily and therefore forumites have teased.
Off topic is piss take central, welcome and don't take the shit here too seriously mate

Fair enough point taken

Lucky Toma said:
You dont sound very ruthless to me. A wee bit sensitive yes.
Or does your name mean you were in love with a girl called Ruth and its messed with your head a bit?
Either way, Tueartsboots is right. A pinch of salt is needed if someone has bothered you.

And your point is? Why is your name not echo? i also know bein ruthless gets you banned until u are a member of "the clique" ;-)

Strike then run....... nice one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.