I think I have a stalker

quit playing, you've been posting all the homo-erotic comments about our players. I doubt you're a Blue.

just here for the wind up

prairiemoon said:
quit playing, you've been posting all the homo-erotic comments about our players. I doubt you're a Blue.

just here for the wind up

ha ha yeah i left myself logged in n my mate "added a few comments" on my behalf earlier. have a look in what time frame these posts were made n compare em to all my others dont be naive mate

Ruthless said:
Lucky Toma said:
You dont sound very ruthless to me. A wee bit sensitive yes.
Or does your name mean you were in love with a girl called Ruth and its messed with your head a bit?
Either way, Tueartsboots is right. A pinch of salt is needed if someone has bothered you.

And your point is? Why is your name not echo? i also know bein ruthless gets you banned until u are a member of "the clique" ;-)

Strike then run....... nice one

????

What the hell are you going on about? Weirdo.

Lucky Toma said:
Ruthless said:
And your point is? Why is your name not echo? i also know bein ruthless gets you banned until u are a member of "the clique" ;-)

Strike then run....... nice one

????

Ruthless is new and not sure about the piss takes etc, give him space, I'm grooming him ! :)

tueartsboots said:
Lucky Toma said:
????

Ruthless is new and not sure about the piss takes etc, give him space, I'm grooming him ! :)

Fair enough. Got some attitude on him though hasnt he.

I never thanked you for grooming me TB. And the fact that I still struggle to sit on hard chairs means I never will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.