I think this guy has a problem with us!!

bluelol

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=297680" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball ... p?a=297680</a>

Prick.

He joins the long list of bitter twats trying to have their say over mcfc, sad sad man should keep his shit opinion to himself

He could be talking about the mating habits of North American coyotes and he would not let the occasion pass without having a go at City. He is one of the most thoroughly obnoxious people associated with football. The fact that he has MANUre connections explains 99.9% of his horseshit.

Old, senile and talking out of his arse.

You can tell he knows very little just from the line '...rolling over teams like Fulham and West Brom, who they beat in the last two games of the season'

"The 67-year-old former York City, Millwall, Charlton and Reading midfielder...." says it all really.
A journeyman footballer (who also claims to be a busby babe cos he was there as a schoolboy) who covets sensationalism.

Video: RTE TV Presenter Crucifies Manchester City

TV football pundit, Eamon Dunphy who works for Irish TV station RTE crucified Manchester City FC on Wednesday night following the clubs Champions League defeat at Ajax.

The 67-year-old former York City, Millwall, Charlton and Reading midfielder venomously crucified players such as Yaya Toure by saying he looked as though he was lounging around the midfield like a lounge lizard...looks like his wage packet fell on his foot!

I appreciate the 3-1 defeat in Amsterdam wasn't our finest hour, nevertheless his personal attack against our beloved club, in my opinion went too far.

The YouTube clip looks as though the footage was recorded on an old Betamax video recorder, however, its watchable - just!

Take a look and tell us what you think via the comments section directly below this article.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL8DUuYbMYg[/youtube]

Have you ever heard of Eamon Dunphy? Thought not! CLICK HERE and you'll be all the wiser when you've finished reading.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=297680#ixzz2AOLsQbIa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball ... z2AOLsQbIa</a>

Eamonn Dunphy's only claim to fame during his playing career was that in a Millwall team photo he was sat on the front row, legs wide open, with his cock hanging out of his shorts. This was in the long defunct but widely distributed Football League Review which was included as an insert in almost every league club's programme in the late 60s. (City were one of the handful of clubs not to include it).

Eamonn Dunphy in pro-rag, anti-City clopper shocker!

In Roddy Doyle's book/film The Van, about the redundant Dubliners who start their own fast food wagon during the 1990 World Cup, a battered sausage becomes known to locals on the estate as 'A Dunphy'. The reason one young lad gives, after asking for "A Dunphy and chips', is "because it looks like a prick".

His reputation for truth and integrity is not just confined to football, however.
From The Guardian's 'The Knowledge' section only this week, we had the following

If ever there was assurance of the merits of staying in one's comfort zone, however, it surely comes in the form of "Unforgettable Fire, the story of U2": written by Eamon Dunphy, eviscerated by critics, and emailed to us by Dave Bruen. Dunphy, a former Millwall, Charlton and Republic of Ireland midfielder, had already written his Diary of a Professional Footballer when he was asked by U2's manager to write about the band's early years. Though plenty of U2 fans enjoyed it, the book was variously described as "cloying and worshipful" and "full of breathtaking inaccuracies".

After publication, Dunphy criticised the way the band had treated him, the band said he had failed to let them see the manuscript and sort out the mistakes; Dunphy called Bono a "pompous git", Bono reportedly called Dunphy "rat poison". Either way, the book took a panning.

"The catalogue of errors piles up until it's impossible to see beyond it," wrote Neil McCormack, for Hot Press. "If what I know first-hand is so inaccurately represented (and these are not all the errors of which I'm aware, not by a long shot), then I can have no faith in any of the rest of Dunphy's storytelling. There is simply nothing I can take at face value in this book.

"Dunphy's not only guilty of outrageous inaccuracy, he is also grossly ill-informed on the subject that should be at the story's core: music... I filled 18 pages of a small notebook with Dunphy's errors, misrepresentations, misunderstandings and misinformed comment.

"Sometimes, reading this book, I get the feeling somebody's been pulling Dunphy's leg."

Senile old c unt .....who no doubt smells of piss and is bitter at the world because he no longer matters...or fits in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.