I think we will lose

Utd to 1-0 up

Utd go 2-0 up

We get one back. finishes 2-1 (3-3 agg)

Extra time:

We score 2-2

then Utd score 3-2 with 2 mins left

We hang on and go through on away goals (4-4)

I can see it all in my head so when we go 2 down....don't worry!

I'm sure in the Villa - Blackburn second leg the commentator said that if the aggregate score was level by the end of full time extra time would be played regardless of away goals. Anyone know if this is in fact the case or did I miss-hear?

Cobwebcat said:
Utd to 1-0 up

Utd go 2-0 up

We get one back. finishes 2-1 (3-3 agg)

Extra time:

We score 2-2

then Utd score 3-2 with 2 mins left

We hang on and go through on away goals (4-4)

I can see it all in my head so when we go 2 down....don't worry!

Right , i'm with this scenio

Sadly i too think we are going out. The way we have set up the last few games,sitting back and giving the opposition the ball is suicide at the swamp. Our best chance to put the rags out is to go at them but can't see Mancini doing that. God i hope i'm wrong.

I am refusing to read anymore by the OP.

In fact I am going to sit here in my big white fluffy dressing gown and pull the hood up (as I did when Tevez took that penalty).

I am only going to get dressed to go to work and cook between now and 48 hours away.

If we lose, this is yet another person who has jinxed us.

Lalalalalalalalala!

bluemoonste said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
I'm sure in the Villa - Blackburn second leg the commentator said that if the aggregate score was level by the end of full time extra time would be played regardless of away goals. Anyone know if this is in fact the case or did I miss-hear?

Yeah that's the case pal.

But at the end of extra time the away goal rule kicks in right? Rather than penalties which only happen if the score is 2-1 to the rags? (Never happen) :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.