I Think We'll Go Through

M35 Blue said:
Not bad draw I reckon.

We will know alot about them, unlike the Ukraine teams. Both legs away first - imagine COMS for the 2nd legs...should be bouncing!

And at least if we beat these alot we have an easier opponent in the final and them Ukraine lot might not take up their full allocation meaning more tickets for us :)
I say we'll get 25,000

Mills-Mcfc said:
M35 Blue said:
Not bad draw I reckon.

We will know alot about them, unlike the Ukraine teams. Both legs away first - imagine COMS for the 2nd legs...should be bouncing!

And at least if we beat these alot we have an easier opponent in the final and them Ukraine lot might not take up their full allocation meaning more tickets for us :)
I say we'll get 25,000
hamburg will bring a few, think your a bit out at 25000, i would say 35k or higher

As long as we're still in the tie for the 2nd leg, I think we'll be ok. Losing 1-0 or 2-1 over there wouldn't even be that bad, such is our confidence at home. Petrov and Johnson returning at the right time too.

I think it will close to a sell out, every blue i talk to is buzzing like never before now!

M35 Blue said:
I think it will close to a sell out, every blue i talk to is buzzing like never before now!

If it's any barometer, I'm going!!

...and I've not been to a single tie yet.

It's not even been a real question of money, this is a proper set of European tie and it's the business end of the competition.

As is my dad, my brothers and sisters - all season ticket holders

Pretty sure this attitude will be replicated in the thousands. Expect a sell-out.

We should win tbh, we only got beat 1-0 in the friendly against them and since then our team has become great and they've lost Kompany, de Jong and Van Der Vaart. Home leg being last is also a massive advantage. We should win this comfortably but knowing City it'll be another shoot-out drama. I actually am thinking we're gonna win this trophy now though considering how crazy are cup run has been so far.

im fucking buzzing tbh. We have rode our luck and now is the time to step upto the plate. I am gutted i dont have enough points to go but me and my brother thinking of driving there anyways. Cumon city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.