I thought Kolarov could shoot?

Roger Ringpiece

Exactly that-clearly he can shoot but getting it on target seems to be something he cant to do, one of the main things we were told when we signed him was that he scores goals and I am not sure a this moment in time after seeing him today that he actually can, I was sat behind the north stand goal today and its arguable that his free kick may have hit the post had the keeper not touched it.

I think had he have shot across goal he would have scored/created more. I think a lack of confidence hindered him, when he scores one we'll see him at his finest.

He's a left back, so what were you expecting? He's scored 13 goals in 171 games during his career to date. Not bad for a full back. The problem is, on a youtube video you see all 13 of those goals back to back, and people assume he is a goal-scoring God. You are talking as if it should be easy for him to score every game. He's a left back.

A joke of a thread really.

Tricky_Trev said:
He's a left back, so what were you expecting? He's scored 13 goals in 171 games during his career to date. Not bad for a full back. The problem is, on a youtube video you see all 13 of those goals back to back, and people assume he is a goal-scoring God. You are talking as if it should be easy for him to score every game. He's a left back.

A joke of a thread really.

Completely this!

He's getting closer though; I remember 2 shots on his first game back that when miles over, he could've had a hat-trick today on another day if his shots went in

Expectations are too high. However he will score goals.

More important in an attacking sense is that he will create opportunties through his runs or crosses that we have not had for a long time.

He can. Unfortunately most of the balls he had today were either slightly to the right or he was being pressed.

He's not a striker so he's never gonna score 15 or even 10 goals a season - he's a fullback you know...

Rather than being so prolific it's the fact that WHEN he scores it always seems to be total crackers.

Why the negativity? He's a big improvement on Bridge who hopefully will not play again. Zaba should play at left back against WHU, Richards at right-back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.