I WANT 2 GO 2 HAMBURG!!

craig_CTID

I was hopin to go 2 hamburg til the other night when i fell out wit my mum then she turned round n sed ya can forget about hamburg because she was going 2 pay for me until i have the money which was very good of her so wen she sed that i was pretty gutted as i have enuf points etc now here's were i need help lol i have got an amount of money in a savings account so im debating wether 2 go n get that so wat shud i do???thanks

Ive put it in English for you mate:

I was hoping to go to Hamburg untill last night when I fell out with my mother. She was going to pay for me to go untill I had the money which was really good of her, however because we fell out she is no longer going to do it. I am very dissapointed as I have enough loyalty points to go. I have got an amount of money in a savings account so I am debating whether to go and withdraw that money. What do you think I should do?

i think you should stay home watch it on tv and buy the the ticket and sell it to me for a reasonable price, as i have paid for my flights

I think you should apologise to your Mum. If you've upset her so much she has withdrawn an offer that means so much to you, you've done or said something pretty stupid.

Then give me your points ;-)

If you already have the money, whats the point of lending it untill you have the money???????????????

Richard said:
Ive put it in English for you mate:

I was hoping to go to Hamburg untill last night when I fell out with my mother. She was going to pay for me to go untill I had the money which was really good of her, however because we fell out she is no longer going to do it. I am very dissapointed as I have enough loyalty points to go. I have got an amount of money in a savings account so I am debating whether to go and withdraw that money. What do you think I should do?

Did you use google translate for that?

and i've translated it to german for you as you will needa smattering if you are going away without your mum for the first time.sprechen die sprechen und alle das!

i'll also take the ticket off your hands if you can't summon up the dutch courage to
apologise to your mum.

Ich hoffte, nach Hamburg bis gestern Abend zu gehen, als ich mit meiner Mutter herausfiel. Sie war zu zahlen, damit ich gehe, bis ich das Geld hatte, das von ihr wirklich gut war, jedoch, weil wir herausfielen, wird sie nicht mehr es tun. Ich dissapointed sehr, da ich genügende Loyalitätpunkte habe, zum zu gehen. Ich habe einen Geldbetrag in einem Sparkonto, also debattiere ich, ob man geht, dieses Geld zurückzunehmen. Was Sie denken, sollte ich tun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.