I want a DVD/Blu Ray focusing on the QPR game

HelloCity

- The entire game in HD (Blu Ray)
- The entire aftermath & trophy presentation
- Loads of interviews with both fans and players from around the time of the game.
- Thoughts from the fans and players now a bit of time has passed.
- World wide media reaction to the game. Front/back newspaper pages, commentary from around the world, news broadcasts.

Would you buy?

A want a DVD/Blu Ray focusing on the QPR game

Bought the DVD when it first come out and not even got around to watching it yet?!

I just think being there watching it live in that atmosphere can't get any better, just want to keep that memory a bit longer before taking the plastic wrapper of the DVD

If I had a choice I would want it In Blu-ray format just can't understand why they never had that option

I would,I was thinking the exact same thing today.I would love to have the whole game,pre match and post match and the parade etc

Agreed - would buy several. My old dad (lifelong city fan - 82) has only seen the season round up DVD - which really doesn't do justice to the final match. Am sure enough city fans would buy a copy to make an official release worthwhile/ profitable

Yeah, with loads of shots of reactions from across the world and other grounds. Maybe clips from supporter points of view in the ground.

ManCityX said:
- Loads of interviews with both fans and players from around the time of the game.
- World wide media reaction to the game. Front/back newspaper pages, commentary from around the world, news broadcasts.

Would you buy?

yeah,i'd definately want one of these too,but in dvd not blue ray !

iv got about 15gb's of stuff from youtube downloaded on my comp of fans reactions - vids etc,but the quality isnt brill on most of them,city should get a double dvd of the entire day and parade day out pronto.

still no sign of a " derby double " dvd yet either,they did one in svens time so surely now for the last season ?

ManCityX said:

Would you buy?

Only if we were 5-0 up at half time!

Made my own 2 disc set
the whole game plus all the celebrations and presentations afterwards + all MOTD coverage + Sky's coverage of the Bus parade
Never stop watching it!
2nvcmkh.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.