I want to join the army

paphos-mcfc said:
bluegirl74 said:
Kun Aguero said:
I want to do something useful with my life, I'm fed up of my dead end job and want to make more money and make my kid proud of me.

plenty of ways to make your son proud of you which don't involve joining the army.
what do you do now?

He's a gay stripper. Army it is. ;)

Nah mate, a gay stripper would be better suited in the navy

ElanJo said:
Wants to make kid proud

Is prepared to have kid grow up fatherless

This.

I'm sure you can come up with something that doesn't involve training to kill , or be killed.

I bet you're a great dad and your child will love you whatever you do for a living

Give yourself the best chance to let them do that.

Just get your arse down to the Army Careers Office, find it by googling it..EASY.. its a great life despite what the sandal knitters on here will say.. |Good Luck your kid will be proud for sure

Davs 19 said:
ElanJo said:
Wants to make kid proud

This.

I'm sure you can come up with something that doesn't involve training to kill , or be killed.

I bet you're a great dad and your child will love you whatever you do for a living

Awww,so sweet.......

FantasyIreland said:
Davs 19 said:
ElanJo said:
Wants to make kid proud

This.

Awww,so sweet.......

A new low even by your subterranean standards. God forbid you have a friend or relative that dies in service but if you do, let's see if you still think that possibility is something to take the piss out of.

You really should think before posting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.