I want to say a big thank you.......

I love the Lescott top of the league chants. Did anyone that was there see if he acknowledged the fans at all either during or after the match?
It was sterling not lescott.
Lescott did get a song though - 'he's won the league twice'

It was a great atmosphere last night and I think the players appreciated it. Nice to see Silva, Hart and Nasri acknowledge it and it clearly meant a lot to Vinny. Nice gesture by Sterling at the end, good way to build a rapport with the fans.

+1

Bet it was ace celebrating with Vinney standing on the boards :)

I love the Lescott top of the league chants. Did anyone that was there see if he acknowledged the fans at all either during or after the match?

As said, that was Sterling but no he didn't acknowledge the song. Not in a bad way though, i imagine it was more out of respect for his current club who'd just taken a hammering. How bad would it of looked for him if he came over and clapped the city fans afterwards.

I was right infront of Vinny when we scored and right behind the girl that got Sterlings shirt after the game, both great moments but my favourite part of the game was when spanish dave acknowledged our song for him. we've had some good silva songs going at away games in the past but none have gone "mainstream" so i'm very pleased david silva ole has become a regular.

Best away support I've heard for years that a credit to the club and rest of the fans, you who were there last night,I was proud as fuck,but I think it's down to the fact of the unfair media bias against us all this summer and City fans now are gonna be more like that in all away games this season,it's a bit like us v rest of the world so fuck em,CTWD !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.