I want your views on this. First time post long time here.

Compstall35

I stood in 110 tonight as I do for cup games. I am a season ticket holder in 217.
I was on Kiev forum all week and I arranged to meet a load of them in Kro bar. Had a good laugh and a chat. They drove here.
Anyway, towards the end of the game tonight a few fans started singing Fergies right the Refs are shite. Now everyone has there opinion on this. Mine after quite a few beers was WTF. I do not appreciate my own fans singing next to me about Fergie being correct while geting knocked out of the Europa Cup.
I will be honest I told them to shut the fxck up. An arguement arose and some huge bloke in front of me (if you were there row P 110 you know who he is) said to me why dont you try coming to a game once in while? I was in the City end at the Derby I go home and away as much as I can and I am a proper fan. I was not happy but the guy was twice my weight and I am not a small bloke . i stood up to him and gave it him back. Eventually a few lads warned me who he was etc. I stood my grounfd (Iam 37 and not a hooly) I realised best to leave it eventually to keep my face in tact.
QUESTION - Was I wrong to stand up and tell the lads to shut up singing Fergies right the refs are shite at City? If I am wrong then I apologies to the huge bloke. However I think its not a song to be sung In our end with a semi Ffinal 4 weeks away and about to get booted out of the Europa Cup.

I think you're right. That c**t's name should never be mentioned in relation to anything positive or in agreement with at City.

Compstall35 said:
I stood in 110 tonight as I do for cup games. I am a season ticket holder in 217.
I was on Kiev forum all week and I arranged to meet a load of them in Kro bar. Had a good laugh and a chat. They drove here.
Anyway, towards the end of the game tonight a few fans started singing Fergies right the Refs are shite. Now everyone has there opinion on this. Mine after quite a few beers was WTF. I do not appreciate my own fans singing next to me about Fergie being correct while geting knocked out of the Europa Cup.
I will be honest I told them to shut the fxck up. An arguement arose and some huge bloke in front of me (if you were there row P 110 you know who he is) said to me why dont you try coming to a game once in while? I was in the City end at the Derby I go home and away as much as I can and I am a proper fan. I was not happy but the guy was twice my weight and I am not a small bloke . i stood up to him and gave it him back. Eventually a few lads warned me who he was etc. I stood my grounfd (Iam 37 and not a hooly) I realised best to leave it eventually to keep my face in tact.
QUESTION - Was I wrong to stand up and tell the lads to shut up singing Fergies right the refs are shite at City? If I am wrong then I apologies to the huge bloke. However I think its not a song to be sung In our end with a semi Ffinal 4 weeks away and about to get booted out of the Europa Cup.

I think you were right lad, they should of just took it on the chin if they had anything about them. A few did it near me in 110.

I think you are right personally. It gets me how we sing about "derby day" during most matches of the season. As for the "Fergies right" songs, You will know at the Derby we sang about their "shite fans" that one's ok.

It doesn't matter who sez the refs are shite. Fifa'll do sweet FA about it. I just cannot see how that ref last night has gone through all the rigmarole of runnin' around a Turkish Hough End, improving his craft, as players do, and ending up at CoMS. No doubt FIFA'll give 'im a star rating and pencil 'im in fer the Final.

An' is anyone 'olding their breath waiting fer FIFA to clean up this business of time wasting - we probably get about an hour of ball in play - and the outrageous injury simulation that brings all games to a grindin' halt. The guy who tried to crawl back onto the pitch should have been booked along with the turd who held up play fer five minutes, got stretchered off and then jumped up like a horse of the fuckin' year doin' the puissance at Wembley as soon as the fecker was over the touchline.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
It doesn't matter who sez the refs are shite. Fifa'll do sweet FA about it. I just cannot see how that ref last night has gone through all the rigmarole of runnin' around a Turkish Hough End, improving his craft, as players do, and ending up at CoMS. No doubt FIFA'll give 'im a star rating and pencil 'im in fer the Final.

An' is anyone 'olding their breath waiting fer FIFA to clean up this business of time wasting - we probably get about an hour of ball in play - and the outrageous injury simulation that brings all games to a grindin' halt. The guy who tried to crawl back onto the pitch should have been booked along with the turd who held up play fer five minutes, got stretchered off and then jumped up like a horse of the fuckin' year doin' the puissance at Wembley as soon as the fecker was over the touchline.

Could not agree more, i would of taken any prem ref over that dick head last night. And we go on about our own refs!

i was in 110 and didnt even hear this song so it must of only been a couple.

but yeh the ref was shite

Was stod behind a lad with "I 8 United" on his shirt - fair play, it goes without saying, but I would never put that name on a blue shirt whatever the reason. Just didn't look right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.