I was annoyed when Dzeko equalised.

Pam

The day we won the Premier League (the first time), what was your gut reaction to Dzeko's equalizer? I felt quite pissed off about it. Just fuck off, I thought. Stupid dickheads, I thought.

I was pissed off too. Thought it was going to be another one of those honourable losses where we get close but its all for nothing.

Pam said:
The day we won the Premier League (the first time), what was your gut reaction to Dzeko's equalizer? I felt quite pissed off about it. Just fuck off, I thought. Stupid dickheads, I thought.

Are you ok Pam?

moomba said:
I was pissed off too. Thought it was going to be another one of those honourable losses.

Actually, I think I was genuinely incensed.

Kun Aguero said:
Pam said:

Are you ok Pam?

I am fine, Kun. You?

My first thought was FINALLY, but i thought it was to little to late. a couple of minutes later, i swear i nearly had a seizure.

Pam said:
Kun Aguero said:
Pam said:

Are you ok Pam?

I am fine, Kun. You?

I'm good, counting down the minutes too lunch time though, feel it's a bit of a strange thread, not at the time but more than 2 years on.

Pam said:
I think that was the reaction of a lot of people. My words were something like "too fucking late now".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.