I was annoyed when Dzeko equalised.

Pam said:
The day we won the Premier League (the first time), what was your gut reaction to Dzeko's equalizer? I felt quite pissed off about it. Just fuck off, I thought. Stupid dickheads, I thought.

Lovely words. That is exactly how i felt at the time too.

i thought too little too late, skulked off to gents mumbling & moaning thinking wahat could have been , thinking will it ever happen & missed the Auguero goal .
Not that bothered - would do it again if it meant winning the league.

Where were you when Aguero scored ?

BTW i wasnt leaving early , im not one of them early leaver types

Pam said:
The day we won the Premier League (the first time), what was your gut reaction to Dzeko's equalizer? I felt quite pissed off about it. Just fuck off, I thought. Stupid dickheads, I thought.
Take it you just listened to the city fan on talksport? To answer your question I just sat there shaking my head thinking typical city.

Pam said:

Turned to my daughter and said "Too little, too late. Typical bloody City!" My wife had already departed to the concourse as she could no longer cope.

Kun Aguero said:
Pam said:
Kun Aguero said:
Are you ok Pam?

I am fine, Kun. You?

I'm good, counting down the minutes too lunch time though, feel it's a bit of a strange thread, not at the time but more than 2 years on.

They were just discussing it on Talk Shite. It got me remembering.

First thing I thought was to grab the ball out the net and lets go again, never did I think it would actually happen though

Niall2407 said:
First thing I thought was to grab the ball out the net and lets go again, never did I think it would actually happen though

Some of the Rags did, judging from the panic fest I seem to remember there being on Red Caf's matchday threads after we equalized

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.