I was kicked out pre match today **Updated Page 15**

Re: I was kicked out pre match today

mancmackem said:
danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk

Your supporter number, your name, and this thread.

I wouldn't expect less than a free semi final ticket for your lad and you.

A lot of lads seem to back up this series of events, so i wouldn't expect anything less. Tell him to go hassle Peter Fletcher to give this bald nomark a kick up the arse for being a little Hitler and spoiling what should have been a memorable day (for the right reasons!).

And tie it in with the "Pics from today" thread where there are several shots of the fun and games with the ball. All showing everyone having fun and smiling enjoying the atmosphere with the training ball which was returned after some high spirits. Strangely the stewards are the only ones in any of the shots that appear to demonstrating hostile demeanors !

(Sorry if Im going on but this really pissed me off today, seeing a little kid ejected with his dad before what was billed as a party day, couldnt have been any older than 8 !!!)

Prestwich_Blue said:
This is unbelievable. It's Points of Blue on Tuesday I think so I'll make sure Steve Parish, who runs it from the fans side gets this brought up. The club invariably say something like "They all say they didn't do anything" but there are plenty of witness to this.

Anyone who saw this needs to e-mail Danny Wilson setting out exactly what happened.

Mate, i'll pop along to this. Do you need to have your name down?

mancmackem said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
This is unbelievable. It's Points of Blue on Tuesday I think so I'll make sure Steve Parish, who runs it from the fans side gets this brought up. The club invariably say something like "They all say they didn't do anything" but there are plenty of witness to this.

Anyone who saw this needs to e-mail Danny Wilson setting out exactly what happened.

Mate, i'll pop along to this. Do you need to have your name down?
No you don't. Just turn up. But everyone who saw it needs to e-mail Danny Wilson.

I will print this off and take it to the meeting. Can the lad who had these problems pm me his supporter number, name, and also his lads?

An absolute fucking disgrace , stewards and club should hang their heads in shame . Stewards at City awful . i got told off today for stepping into the zone at entrance to 118 . This is the problem when we give jobsworths a jacket. The club need to look at this big time

mancmackem said:
I will print this off and take it to the meeting. Can the lad who had these problems pm me his supporter number, name, and also his lads?

I am not the bald guy with his kid who got kicked out, but I was one of the people kicked out for breeching health and safety, after I kicked a ball into the air, which plenty of blues on here saw.

bryan156 said:
mancmackem said:

I am not the bald guy with his kid who got kicked out, but I was one of the people kicked out for breeching health and safety, after I kicked a ball into the air, which plenty of blues on here saw.

Pm me your supporter number and name mate, i will bring it up.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
mancmackem said:
danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk

Your supporter number, your name, and this thread.

I wouldn't expect less than a free semi final ticket for your lad and you.

A lot of lads seem to back up this series of events, so i wouldn't expect anything less. Tell him to go hassle Peter Fletcher to give this bald nomark a kick up the arse for being a little Hitler and spoiling what should have been a memorable day (for the right reasons!).

And tie it in with the "Pics from today" thread where there are several shots of the fun and games with the ball. All showing everyone having fun and smiling enjoying the atmosphere with the training ball which was returned after some high spirits. Strangely the stewards are the only ones in any of the shots that appear to demonstrating hostile demeanors !

(Sorry if Im going on but this really pissed me off today, seeing a little kid ejected with his dad before what was billed as a party day, couldnt have been any older than 8 !!!)

Where is the thread with the pics mate?

3 police officers. Lol!

NO wonder the Government wants to cut numbers, reduce their pay and pension.

Football gone PC mad. Get a f***ing grip City. Killing the fans and killing the atmosphere at COMS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.