I went to the Travelodge on Ancoats around miday

geek said:
dancity19 said:
haha why on earth would a footballer go to a travel lodge? brilliant.

haha why on earth would a footballer take a bus?? fantastic.

as a publicity stunt. He hardly took it for the mode of transport did he, he hs a white lambourghini.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
I was coming home from town and decided last night after jrb's post that i would have a look why i was in the area, jrb said turn up at about miday and you will be suprised what you see with the story regarding david villa's arrival, as it happens jrb was right, i was extremely suprised as it happens, i didn't see anything

Because it was a post from Colin The King who was taking the piss out of the original "ITK" poster... haha, go sit in the corner with barryo! ;)

dancity19 said:
geek said:
dancity19 said:

as a publicity stunt. He hardly took it for the mode of transport did he, he hs a white lambourghini.

yer its great having a lambo when he cant drive it!!! he cant drive on our side of the road, hes taking lessons in his lambo, which i find quite cool.

geek said:
dancity19 said:
geek said:
dancity19 said:

yer its great having a lambo when he cant drive it!!! he cant drive on our side of the road, hes taking lessons in his lambo, which i find quite cool.

There was a clip of him driving it away from the ground on SSN the other day??

dancity19 said:
There was a clip of him driving it away from the ground on SSN the other day??
Yeah and I am sure he went the wrong way round the one way system there..... Didn't he turn left after coming out of the car park at the main entry..??

Maybe it was the Premier Lodge what with them being minted like?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.