I will be late on Wednesday

Seem to remember a City joke alon the lines

A guy phones the Maine Road ticket office to find out when kick off was. Her reply was well when can you get here?

City humour - i hope we don't lose it

hobbsisablue said:
Slightly different topic but along the same lines I guess. I will be on time on Wednesday but on crutches. I've spoken with Supporter Services who have assured me that I can enter via Turnstile D. Anyone got any experience of this and anything I should be aware of? Oh, and I may have to leave early to miss the crush - soz!
At any entrance they'll open the gate for you, I got in at my usual entrance on crutches for a year!

Stretfordian_Blue said:
hobbsisablue said:
Slightly different topic but along the same lines I guess. I will be on time on Wednesday but on crutches. I've spoken with Supporter Services who have assured me that I can enter via Turnstile D. Anyone got any experience of this and anything I should be aware of? Oh, and I may have to leave early to miss the crush - soz!
At any entrance they'll open the gate for you, I got in at my usual entrance on crutches for a year!

What level are you on ? I am on 3 and they let me into an area just left of the main entrance, it had a lift up (and down after !!) so was ideal.

Blue Mist said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
hobbsisablue said:

What level are you on ? I am on 3 and they let me into an area just left of the main entrance, it had a lift up (and down after !!) so was ideal.
Ahh I'm on level 1, didn't really think about others on levels 2&3.

law74 said:
mcfcirlam said:
Leicester?
You're only round the corner.
I can't leave Exeter before 3.30pm!!

-- Mon May 05, 2014 9:27 am --

I promise I won't be late on Sunday to make up for it.
Manchester at 10am!!

Not good enough, I will be in Manchester about 21:30 on Saturday evening for Sunday ;-)

Grief . If all goes well we could organise an all nighter outside the ground starting about 10pm Saturday evening. Just like the old days queuing up for tickets. What a jump back in history that would be!

toofaraway said:
Seem to remember a City joke alon the lines

A guy phones the Maine Road ticket office to find out when kick off was. Her reply was well when can you get here?

City humour - i hope we don't lose it

and don't forget to bring your boots.

Newtoncc said:
Ditto, will be in Leicester until 5pm hammer it home, then back down to Kettering after game! But not missing this.

I'll be in Southampton until 4:30... so I'm fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.