I Will Be The Proudest Blue Inside Eastlands - Pics Added

City_Shirts

Champions 37,68,12,14,18,19,21,22, 23, 24, ?
When my 7 year old son Harvey-James will walk out as City’s match day mascot with his favourite player Carlos Tevez, I nearly lost the little fella at just 9 months old when he was seriously ill with Meningococcal septicaemia, Meningitis, Harvey-James faced unbelievable adversity at such a young age and was given a very slim chance of making any sort of recovery but the little fella battled through thick and thin and some very dark times to make an almost full recovery, Harvey lost a 3rd of each foot and some digits on each hand and now walks unaided with the help of prosthetic feet, He has amazing strength and courage in everything he does and to see him walk out tomorrow when be an amazing experience for both Harvey and me.

Thank you so much to Liz Douglas and Manchester City for making tomorrow happen.

‘ Harvey Give Us A Wave ‘ from the South Stand would be nice ;-)

Mark aka Colin_Bell :-)

47165_465656115427_603490427_7178644_5600546_n.jpg

Re: I Will Be The Proudest Blue Inside Eastlands Tomorrow

mate, that really is a dream come true and i hope the day is a perfect one for you. i've actally got the shivers after reading that.

you are wrong though. you're lad's pride will easily out do yours.

hope harvey has the best day of his life. the little soldier deserves it. if i spot him, i'll be telling my lad about him.

Brilliant That Mate,
When The Players And Your Son Walk Out Tommorow, I Will Be Clapping The 11 City Players, But Personally Dedicating The Applause To Your Lad, What A Soldier.

I always take a photo of the two teams as they line up but tomorrow I will be taking more than one and zooming the lens to pick out Harvey-James.

Good luck to him and congratulations to you and your family.

awesome, hope he has a wonderful day :)

p.s how do you "apply" to be a mascot as i think my daughter would love it (shes only 3 but knows all the city songs and a few players ect..) would i need to call some1 at the club?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.