I Will Be The Proudest Blue Inside Eastlands - Pics Added

Re: I Will Be The Proudest Blue Inside Eastlands Tomorrow

Brilliant! I'll give him an extra cheer when he comes out!

Nice one hope he gets one of the biggest cheers of the evening

You must be unbelievably proud of the lad.

I hope you both have a great day.

Best wishes for the future, too.

Chuffed for you and your little lad. Hope you's both enjoy the day.

All the best my friend!

Very sincere and heart warming story, hope you and Harvey have a great day, I am sure you will.
Unfortunatley I am not there due family commitments so I will be watching on TV.
So I will keep a special eye on them coming out.

Quality...will watch out for him !!
Colin_Bell said:
When my 7 year old son Harvey-James will walk out as City’s match day mascot with his favourite player Carlos Tevez, I nearly lost the little fella at just 9 months old when he was seriously ill with Meningococcal septicaemia, Meningitis, Harvey-James faced unbelievable adversity at such a young age and was given a very slim chance of making any sort of recovery but the little fella battled through thick and thin and some very dark times to make an almost full recovery, Harvey lost a 3rd of each foot and some digits on each hand and now walks unaided with the help of prosthetic feet, He has amazing strength and courage in everything he does and to see him walk out tomorrow when be an amazing experience for both Harvey and me.

Thank you so much to Liz Douglas and Manchester City for making tomorrow happen.

‘ Harvey Give Us A Wave ‘ from the South Stand would be nice ;-)

47165_465656115427_603490427_7178644_5600546_n.jpg

Colin_Bell said:
When my 7 year old son Harvey-James will walk out as City’s match day mascot with his favourite player Carlos Tevez, I nearly lost the little fella at just 9 months old when he was seriously ill with Meningococcal septicaemia, Meningitis, Harvey-James faced unbelievable adversity at such a young age and was given a very slim chance of making any sort of recovery but the little fella battled through thick and thin and some very dark times to make an almost full recovery, Harvey lost a 3rd of each foot and some digits on each hand and now walks unaided with the help of prosthetic feet, He has amazing strength and courage in everything he does and to see him walk out tomorrow when be an amazing experience for both Harvey and me.

Thank you so much to Liz Douglas and Manchester City for making tomorrow happen.

‘ Harvey Give Us A Wave ‘ from the South Stand would be nice ;-)

47165_465656115427_603490427_7178644_5600546_n.jpg

good for you mate, hope you and your family have the best day ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.